[Usability] ION3 and Gnome features

I thought, as a heavy user of ubuntu and someone that gets the hear lots of the complaints aobut gnome and environments, felt this would be important to note...
I like the idea of ION having key buttons that are cosumizable and able to maximize tile and fit windows in a way that is quick and you don't have to leave the keyboard.
Could we have keybindings for things like fit horizontally or virtically all windows or tile all windows.  I like that idea.
--
Jason Brower
encompass gmail com (don't be afraid to message with questions too.)