Re: [Usability] Bug: Applications appearing on other desktops than started

> Agreed. Combined with startup notification mechanism, Hynek's proposal
> certainly makes sense. And it's not a feature of an application, it should
> be a feature of gnome-session, I believe.

Hello,

thanks for your and Martins help. Please apologize my very late
reply. I too believe this is not a thing that should be dealt with
by the applications themselves. Reasons are:
	- most applications to date do it wrong
	- I'm running also many non-Gnome applications and still
	I expect the correct behavior

Do you please know if there has been some progress on the issue?

With regards,
Hynek Hanke