Re: [Usability] FLAT view in Nautilus....]

On Sat, 2006-11-11 at 23:55 +0000, Joachim Noreiko wrote:

> All you need is a quick way to expand ALL folders in
> list view.
> On OS X, I can do CMD-A (select all) followed by
> CMD-right (expand all folders).
> That takes you one level down.

This should shortly be possible in Nautilus, FWIW... there was a recent
change to GtkTreeView that makes right and left arrows expand/collapse
tree nodes.  (There may even have been a separate shortcut for
'expand/collapse all nodes', I forget off-hand.)

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Group