Re: [Usability] Re: Closing windows with doubleclick

On Fri, 2006-03-17 at 01:28 +0100, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:
> Op Thu, 16 Mar 2006 17:21:54 +0000, schreef Joachim Noreiko:
>
> >> Epiphany with 15 tabs open.  Press the window manager close button and
> >> *poof* all gone.
> >
> > File a bug. ;)
>
> Why is it a bug? All visited sites are still in the browser history, and...

Maybe because you have all your browser windows maximised on one desktop
and you got serious shivers and double-clicked on the close button,
everything gone.

Seriously, it would be nice to have the "recently closed" sites in the
history. May I abuse and also ask for full history for that site when
the window/tab is reopened?

--
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>