Re: [Usability] Closing windows with doubleclick

--- Ross Burton <ross burtonini com> wrote:
> Epiphany with 15 tabs open.  Press the window
> manager close button and
> *poof* all gone.

File a bug. ;)

I *hate* accidentally hitting Ctrl-W when typing into
a web form.

> This is why I don't have the window icon button but
> have Close on the
> left and maximise/minimise on the right.  If I want
> the menu I can
> right-click on the titlebar.  I really do think that
> should be the
> default layout for Metacity...

I think this is something we could explore, rather
than aping Windows.

Without a window icon, you lose a visual link between
the icon in the window list and window selector and
the window.