Re: [Usability] Closing windows with doubleclick

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006, Jan Rathmann wrote:

> Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 12:06:37 +0100
> From: Jan Rathmann <JanRathmann t-online de>
> To: usability gnome org
> Subject: [Usability] Closing windows with doubleclick
>
> Hello,

I dont know the answer to your question but perhaps someone else on this
list will know.

> So what I wanted to ask is, if I have overseen a hidden configuration
> option of metacity, or, if not, if this functionality could maybe be
> added to metacity as an option, that could be enabled by users who need
> this feature.

somewhat confusingly questions about metacity are most likely to be
answered on the desktop-devel-list or if you file a request for the
feature in bugzilla.

- Alan

P.S.  User is not suscribe to the list, you will need to CC him