[Usability] Closing windows with doubleclick

Hello,

I hope this is the right place for my problem, I already have searched the mailing-list archives but didn't find anything related to this topic. The problem is, that with metacity it seems to be not possible to close a window by double-clicking at the icon at the left top of the window, on all all other window managers I've seen so far (kwin, fluxbox, ice-wm, window manager of microsoft windows) this behaviour can at least be configured. Because it really restricts me at working, I was forced to use a different window manager with Gnome, but this is also of course not the perfect solution. So what I wanted to ask is, if I have overseen a hidden configuration option of metacity, or, if not, if this functionality could maybe be added to metacity as an option, that could be enabled by users who need this feature.

Kind regards,
Jan