Re: [Usability] Switching between tabs with Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab and "recency list"

On Thu, 2 Mar 2006, Simon Francis wrote:

> Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 12:58:14 -0500
> From: Simon Francis <thejello gmail com>
> To: Calum Benson <Calum Benson sun com>
> Cc: usability gnome org
> Subject: Re: [Usability] Switching between tabs with Ctrl+Tab and
>     Ctrl+Shift+Tab and "recency list"
>
> My biggest complaint with Ctrl-Pg Up/ Ctrl-Alt-Pg Up is it is really hard to
> use. Ctrl-Tab can be used with only one hand and you hardly even have to
> move your fingers anywhere to use it, its just right there. Ctrl-Alt-Pg Up
> requires you to use both hands and move them rather far from home row. This
> is one of the many little things that cause me to use Firefox over Epiphany.

I find the Epiphany developers are very willing to listen to suggestions
if you present them in calm and polite manner.

It might be worthwhile to mention this to them along with any other
suggestions you might have.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan.