Re: [Usability] Reasoning behind default panel setup?

--- David Tenser <djst mozilla gmail com> wrote:
> Again, this should be a discussion about merging two
> small, mostly
> empty panels into a single one. I'd like to hear
> opinions primarily
> about that, and secondarily about the specific
> details in _my_
> particular suggestion.

The fundamental problem I see is this:

the main GNOME menu should drop down from the top
panel (as a previous poster said, to match application
menus)
and minimizing windows up to the top of the screen
seems weird.

Does your mail provider give you FREE antivirus protection?
Get Yahoo! Mail http://uk.mail.yahoo.com