[Usability] Re: Mini UI reviews

On Mon, 2006-02-13 at 11:17 +0000, Ross Burton wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-02-10 at 17:21 +0000, Calum Benson wrote:
> > The apps whose maintainers who've expressed an interest in a UI review
> > are:
> >
> > - gnome-screensaver (jon)
> > - gucharmap (behdad)
> > - gedit (paolo)
> > - sound juicer (ross)
> >

> > We usually do these things on IRC; I suggest we look at one app per day
> > next week, on #ui-review.  As I'm in Ireland, about the only useful time
> > slots I can promise to be around would be 1700 UT/0900 PST, or 2300
> > UT/1500 PST, but other people are welcome to lead the discussions if I
> > can't make it :)
>
> I can do any day at 1700 UTC.  Is today free?

Yep, since you're the first to request a day, you can have today :)
(Although I don't have an audio CD with me, so my own contribution might
be limited unless I can scrounge one...)

For the rest of the week, I'd suggest:

Monday 1700 : sound-juicer
Tuesday TBD (Jon?) :  gnome-screensaver
Wednesday 1700 : gedit
Thursday 1700 : gucharmap
Friday TBD (Elijah?) : metacity (edge-snapping)

Would that suit everyone?

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Group