Re: [Usability] Environment project from scratch

Please, could you simply bring up some concrete ideas to talk about?

Am Sonntag, den 05.02.2006, 20:19 +0100 schrieb Armand CORBEAUX:
> Because I know some people can be interested, I've started my
> "reflexion from scratch" of desktop environment.
>
> Main goals:
> - effectivity
> - efficiency
> - satisfaction
>
> You must also not forget that wehn someone uses a computer for the 1st
> time, he learns.
> So you must never lost from view that you can "break the rules"
> established since a lot of time.
>
> As I've read also, I'm not a troller, or perhaps you've not read all
> my post.
>
> But it's clear:
> I do not seek to respect the visual standards, because all that exists
> is not inevitably good.  Either one seeks to improve the environment
> uninterrupted, or one seeks the self-satisfaction.  However it is true
> sometimes that the first requires to know to call itself in question.
> And that is valid for any activity.

You wrote you are not a programmer or developer, well as the words
open source explain, its all about source that has to be written by
someone. Therefore programmers start projects. But good luck!

regards, Sven

--
1. Essener Linux-Tage   http://www.linuxtage-essen.de/
Sa 2005-12-03 10-18Uhr  "ComIn" Essen, Karolingerstr. 96