[Usability] Environment project from scratch

Because I know some people can be interested, I've started my "reflexion from scratch" of desktop environment.

Main goals:
- effectivity
- efficiency
- satisfaction

You must also not forget that wehn someone uses a computer for the 1st time, he learns.
So you must never lost from view that you can "break the rules" established since a lot of time.

As I've read also, I'm not a troller, or perhaps you've not read all my post.

But it's clear:
I do not seek to respect the visual standards, because all that exists is not inevitably good.  Either one seeks to improve the environment uninterrupted, or one seeks the self-satisfaction.  However it is true sometimes that the first requires to know to call itself in question.  And that is valid for any activity.