[Usability] About my state of reflexion

Because everything evolves with time and that evolution comes from analysis of recordings, I record my reflexions here:
http://acorbeaux.free.fr

I'm happy to see that people here are conscious that there are already standards/norms which explain the states of efficiency and effectiveness.

But I hope that everybody is aware that efficiency is not the final goal, but a goal which is never obtained.

From a point of view of continuous improvement, GNOME must be able not only to improve but also to analyze its errors and to recognize them.

Next time, I explain my point of view to improve effectiveness of GNOME :)