[Usability] Toolbar flexibility ideas

Hi, I've 3 UI questions about possible flexibility improvements in GNOME/GTK UIs :

- One of the things that I miss from some (Windows) apps is good toolbar customizability. Firefox/TBird also do a great job there with their customizable panels. I thought that sort of feature wasn't planned in GNOME apps, but then I found one magic Evince dialog : Edit>Toolbar. Wow ! Ala-Firefox draggable items, separators, smooth animation, great ! Hence : Is expanding this type of feature to all GNOME apps planned ? I think the implementation is very clean, very GNOMEish, unintrusive, this could be a great global addition for people who like to customize a bit their apps.

- In the same domain, why the "Detachable Toolbar" tickbox in System>Preferences>Menus&Toolbars is only effective on a few apps ? (e.g. Evolution yes, gedit no, Nautilus no)

- And finally, is it planned to enable dragging a toolbar next to another ? I think it would allow to gain some vertical space and avoid not-really-sexy unused horiz. space. This is especially true with non4/3 wide screens that generate a lot of such unused horizontal space...

I hope this small feedback will help.
Thanks for everything, and keep up the excellent work ! GNOME rocks.