[Usability] Desktops View in Taskbar

To whom it may concern, It would be sweet to be able to click and move the window objects in the mini workspace representations, and possibly even mb3 click on them to get the move to workspaceXX list.

I run GNOME on a two headed system and on one of my monitors I flip between my ms windows box and my linux box.  Often I work with one box on each monitor, however because my linux box is two headed I often have windows on the screen that is set to my mswindows box.  I can see the windows in the four rectangular workspace representations in the panel, but still have to switch my monitor back to my linux box to grab the windows and pull them to the other screen.

--
Ghildy