[Usability] Some ideas on usability.

Goodmorning,
I've got some ideas to impove usability in gnome and I want to share it
with you and with all gnome people.
* In nautilus. Add "order by type" in desktop view and it has to follow
this behavior: system icons begins to populate from top left corner,
file from down left corner, apps from top right. Another idea: if there
is many icons on desktop, automagically they become smaller. This avoid
the lack of space. I tried to hack, but I surrendered (I don't know how
manage xml :-( ).
* In gnome-panel. Hiding using trasparency. In other words, hiding a
panel is a useful action, but sometimes you can't remember the real
object position. So if a panel is trasparent and become "concrete" if
mouse pointer touchs the edge, this seems for me more useful.
* In file-selector. When I download a document, it should appeare the
right bookmark. If I download a mp3 I should see the "music" bookmark
and so on.
I thanks a lot you all, gnome rocks.
What do you think about?