[Usability] A Proposal for a new feature

Hi, my name is Luis. I would like to present too you my proposal, consisting of a new feature for the terminal. This is a widget which would allow the user to select the options for given command per check-boxes. This widget would be designed to interact with the command line. Thus when the user types one or more valid letters in the command line, the widget would be automatically updated. Likewise when a check-box has been checked in the widget, the command line would be updated. My proposal is to integrate such widget into the terminal as optional feature (it should only run at the users request). The motivation behind this is to improve the learn-ability and user- ability of the terminal. I made a web-side in order to explain this concept. You maybe like to take a look of them at the following address:
 http://page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~quintela/terminal/

please tell me your opinion about this proposal

Luis