Re: [Usability] merging applets

Hi Usability

We (control center developers) are now talking about merging some of the
capplets, and Calum says you already discussed some of this. Could you
please let us know what your conclusions were?

We are about to do the first mockups (keyboard and keybindings merging
to start with), so would be interesting to know if you already got to
this.

cheers

--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo novell com>