Re: [Usability] merging applets
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo novell com>
- To: Calum Benson <Calum Benson Sun COM>
- Cc: usability gnome org, Control Center List <gnomecc-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Usability] merging applets
- Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 14:24:06 +0200
We (control center developers) are now talking about merging some of the
capplets, and Calum says you already discussed some of this. Could you
please let us know what your conclusions were?
We are about to do the first mockups (keyboard and keybindings merging
to start with), so would be interesting to know if you already got to
On Mon, 2006-08-07 at 13:08 +0100, Calum Benson wrote:
> On 7 Aug 2006, at 11:50, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> > yeah, sure. Although we might first want to do some mockups (which I'm
> > supposed to do and will be soon) right?
> Sure, if that means you (Novell) have done the usability testing that
> dobey said last month that the redesign would be based on :) If not,
> I don't see any particular harm in waiting for that, unless it's
> still a long way off.
> > Is usability gnome org right?
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo novell com>
] [Thread Prev