Re: [Usability] Alacarte UI

--- Travis Watkins <alleykat gmail com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The current alacarte UI [1] mixes application and
> dialog interfaces.
> I'd like to make it a dialog but that seems to make
> adding features
> like undo/redo and cut/copy/paste impossible.

CTRL Z, CTRL SHIFT Z, CTRL X,C,V.
You can expect your users to know these shortcuts, as
they are common to all of gnome (and indeed other
systems too).
(Conversely, all apps should support them whenever
something can be undone, or something is selected, but
that's another story...)
They are documented in the User Guide (or should be,
file a bug if improvement needed & I'll see to it)

Joachim