[Usability] Alacarte UI

Hi,

The current alacarte UI [1] mixes application and dialog interfaces.
I'd like to make it a dialog but that seems to make adding features
like undo/redo and cut/copy/paste impossible. There is just no where
to put the buttons for all that. To make it an application I'd have to
drop the bottom row of buttons and add a toolbar. Can I get some
opinions on what should be done and how? Oh, and if you see any other
problems with it, feel free to point them out. :)

[1] http://www.realistanew.com/images/alacarte/alacarte-0.9.png

--
Travis Watkins
http://www.realistanew.com