Re: [Usability] Icons for document systems

On Mon, 2006-04-03 at 19:28 -0400, Rodney Dawes wrote:
> And, if emacs is
> running under GNOME, it would be sweet if it opened the help in Yelp,
> rather than the internal info viewer, actually.

>From what I can see in the emacs user community, I am pretty sure that
nearly every emacs geek would freak out if you opened info outside of
their operating system disguised as an editor. This definitely needs to
be something added to a .emacs file, considering the user base of said
program.

\<.

PS: I am an avid emacs user since 1999.

--