Re: Usability of terminals [Re: [Usability] Running gnome-terminal as a desktop background]

Alan Horkan wrote:
How come Gnome terminal doesn't have that feature warning you if you
mispell a command?  Played aroudn with a Mac and as terminals go I thought
it was pretty impressive way to improve usability.

That's not a terminal feature, it's a shell feature. tcsh behaves that way by default. I don't know if bash can be made to do it. Presumably zsh can, because zsh can do anything.

-- Dan