Re: [Usability] (no subject)

On 16 Sep, 2005, at 3:12 PM, Maurizio Colucci wrote:

command line on a regular basis. I firmly believe a Desktop has failed if you need to use the command line for ordinary use.

Many times a day, I need to go to the terminal to issue the command

  cuebreakpoints X.cue | shnsplit -n '' -o flac Y.ape

Does this mean the Gnome desktop has failed? ;-)

That's not "ordinary use", but yes, I think your audio recorder has a missing toolbar button. :-)

--
Matthew Paul Thomas
http://mpt.net.nz/