[Usability] Find always under Edit menu? (Evolution)

Hi

I've recently started using Novell Evolution 2.4, the latest version of
the mail/groupware client that claims improved GNOME Human Interface
Guidelines (HIG) support in its latest version.

Today I came across a large message, and wanted to search within it.

This is how I found the find menu!

1.	Action: Press Control-F, knowing that many applications support this
shortcut
	Result: Forwards a message

2.	Action: Press Control-E, knowing that Microsoft Outlook 2003 using
this shortcut
	and that Evolution tries to mimic it
	Result: Expunges deleted messages from the current folder

3.	Action: Click on the Search menu, believing Searching would be under
the
	Search menu
	Result: No relevant items in this menu

4.	Action: Click on the Edit menu, knowing that some applications have
Find in there
	for reasons that are not obvious to me
	Result: Found the Find in Message menu item

The HIG says that the Find menu item should be under Edit, where
Evolution currently has it
(http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/2.0/menus-standard.html#menu-standard-edit), but I find this very disjointed to have some Find/Search functionality under one menu and some under another.

Does the HIG apply here, or would Evolution be better off moving the
Find in Message menu item under Search?

Thanks