Re: [Usability] Panel applet interface

Spamassassin marks all of your mails as spam for me. It looks like it is
because you are using a yahoo.com mail address, but are not sending the
mail through yahoo, but rather, from a local agent. This is a common
thing for spammers to do, so spamassassin gives it a bit of a score for
that.

-- dobey