Re: [Usability] cmyk colour profile

Looks pretty much like what I was asking for.
If I understand correctly it's implemented on the X-level, so even
usable for KDE and other DE, which of course is great.
I'm looking forward to seeing a nice interface for it.

What I still didn't understand is the thing about Gimp. I have no CMYK
support. I'm aware of there being a old plugin or something for CMYK
support, but if it were good, why isn't it merged into Gimp?

David