Re: [Usability] Gnome button ordering

Same here :)

Button's gotta be at the bottom right... I actually didn't even remember
it wasn't a general rule... am using Gnome most of the time.
I was working at this webpage and told people that the login button on
the login page hat to be at the bottom right, and not left, because it
was the button one wants to press in most cases and the just looked at
me. I actually claimed that this was a generally accepted standard
through all OS. Well, seems I was wrong, but still I _fourth_ this.

David