Re: [Usability] Gnome button ordering

--- Eric Larson <elarson novell com> wrote:
> > It's done this way so that the button you're most
> likely to want to
> > select is at the bottom right corner of the
> window.  It seems a bit
> > odd if you've been using Windows for years (as
> many buttons end up
> > "backwards"), but after a while of using it, I
> find that it really is
> > much much nicer :-)

I'm going to third this :)
I use Gnome less than Windows 2000 and OS X, but now I
find I instinctively aim for the bottom right hand
corner of a dialog box, and if the OK button isn't
there it seems strange! Gnome's HIG has made the right
choice.

Does your mail provider give you FREE antivirus protection?
Get Yahoo! Mail http://uk.mail.yahoo.com