[Usability] Re: gdm configuration dialog

> Message: 3
> Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 11:51:07 -0700
> From: Karim Nassar <karim nassar acm org>
> Subject: Re: [Usability] gdm configuration dialog
> To: Calum Benson <Calum Benson sun com>
> Cc: fraggle gmail com, usability gnome org
>
> Can I request that GDM support the ctrl-U shortcut to clear fields?

This wouldn't be the place to request this - double-check bugzilla and
see if a bug has been filed, and if not, file a new one.

But that said, where does the shortcut ctrl-u come from?  Is it used
in any other program?  Would a user expect to use ctrl-u to clear a
field?

--
~Mike
 - Just my two cents