Re: [Usability] keyboard shortcut for Find Previous

On Mon, 2005-11-28 at 15:53 +0200, Kalle Vahlman wrote:

> I thought the word "Guidelines" would prevent you from _requiring_
> somebody to do something ;)

Well yes, the wording is tricky, otherwise we'd probably have done it
already :)  But I think most people would agree that there is probably
some subset of guidelines in the HIG that, if they weren't followed,
would result in applications that we would hesitate to include in any
GNOME desktop release.  Whereas there are other guidelines that are just
"nice to haves".  The tricky part is working out which guidelines are
which :)

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Group