Re: [Usability] Mini-gnoime

Alan Horkan escribió:
On Wed, 16 Nov 2005, Pedro M (Morphix User) wrote:

Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 19:59:41 +0000
From: "Pedro M (Morphix User)" <pmacv telefonica net>
To: usability gnome org
Subject: [Usability] Mini-gnoime

This list is intended more for questions and suggestions on how to improve
Gnome rather than making new Gnome based distributions but I will try and
answer you question anyway.

I suggest create a mini version of gnome, that can be stored in a USB
(similar to Fluxbox http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluxbox used in
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damn_Small_Linux ).

You might also want to check out Matchbox and the Gnome Palmtop Enviroment
(GPE).  http://gpe.handhelds.org/

Thank you. The idea is use some commons mini / basical packages for both Gnome / GPE or Matchbox.

I am going to see the packages size to include it in the information.

Regards.