Re: [Usability] Re: RFC: On-line Content Filtering of directories

On Wed, 2005-05-04 at 16:40 +0100, Calum Benson wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-05-04 at 16:08, Christian Neumair wrote:
> > > 2) Any dialog box should also be "Escape"able defaulting to the same
> > > effect as pressing the "X" to close the dialog window.
> >
> > Do you think this is desirable in all situations? Shouldn't we exclude
> > "Apply" dialogs (possible data loss)?
>
> Ideally that would be a moot point; explicit-apply dialogs shouldn't
> really have a close button in the titlebar, but I'm guessing that's
> still not possible.

Well ok, in the event of there not being an "X" it should be the same
effect as pressing the "Close" button should there be one. To my
understanding there are no dialogs with both "Close" and "Cancel"
buttons so there shouldn't be any conflict of behaviour.

--
Kevin C. Krinke <kckrinke opendoorsoftware com>
Open Door Software Inc.