Re: [Usability] Docu of Keybindings of Startmenu

On Tue, 2005-05-03 at 19:32 +0200, Hanspeter Roth wrote:
> This tells
>
> - how to open the Gnome menu (Alt-F1)
>
> It does not tell
>
> - how to open the Action menu (some clever guys have put the
>   shutdown function into the Action menu but have forgotten to
>   mention how to open the action menu by keyboard)

Alt-F1 [right arrow] [right arrow]

If you want a keybinding for the Logout entry define one yourself in
Prefs->Keyboard Shortcuts.

> - how to navigate the Gnome/Action menu by keyboard (yes we know the
>   unefficient arrow keys work too.)

What other methods are there?  There are no mnemonics set, and arguably
there should be, so if you want those I'd file a bug.

> Is that all documentation that's available about navigating the
> Gnome and Action menus?

They are normal menus, what else are you after?

Ross
                                          jabber: ross burtonini com
                                     www: http://www.burtonini.com./