[Usability] Progress Bars

Hi,

I'm wondering, since it's not mentioned in the HIG, what would be the preferred way of displaying two progress bars? One for the total progress and one for the progress of individual tasks in one dialog. Up2date places the total progress bar beneath individual tasks progress bar but I think it should be the other way around. Imo the total progress bar is more important than the individual tasks progress bar and should therefor have a more prominent place.

What's recommended to do and what's your view on this?

Cheers,

Age