Re: [Usability] Allow donations for precise bugs

I'll note that, for the record, I'm drastically, violently opposed to
doing this in bugzilla. Add this to bugzilla and pretty quickly the
only bugs fixed will be bounty bugs- it will totally skew the
motivations of everyone involved in the project and that would be
terribly unhealthy.

Luis