Re: [Usability] The home directory and the desktop

Well, not only me. I always set up every newby user (my father in the
70s, and many computer illiterates) that way and they always tell me:
"Linux is great, I haven't lost any file like I used to in Windows". For
them the desktop is a physical reference, so their files doesn't end on
some random, obscure or hidden folder.

Regards.