Re: [Usability] A problem in GEdit menu entry

On 7/15/05, Leonardo Pereira <leonardu_lopes yahoo com> wrote:
> But I am worried about the fact that a
> very generic name could generate some confusion about
> what program the person is using, [...]

My father doesn't know which browser he uses, and barely notices if I
change it. My wife has a vague idea that there are different browsers,
but doesn't want to know which one she uses (and gets upset if
required to do so).

Just to remind that most of the regular-level users (that are
trickling in on the Linux world) have little interest on the name of
the application, just as long as it Works.

(I have no comments on the actual issue)

--
Kalle Vahlman, zuh iki fi