Re: [Usability] Re: Screenshots as videos

Shaun,

I agree with all points you have made, but after all this time I am
unclear what *changes* you are proposing (now, as opposed to first
post). Could you please clarify?

Thanks,
--
Karim Nassar <karim nassar acm org>

PS: FWIW, Ubuntu 5.04 on PPC with external keyboard: printscrn key
doesn't work. Likely this is due to the powerbook keyboard not having a
printscrn key.