Re: [Usability] nautilus, panel, and metacity not acting as if the desktop was a single entity

I have to agree with this. It's worth putting a cap on now. When gnome
takes over the world of deskop environments, and there is commercial
support, i don't want my desktop covered with launchers a'la windows.
I'm not saying the shouldn't exist, but they shouldn't be enouraged.