[Usability] Friendly words from an application

I thought this was so nice that I'd share it...

I installed the Barbie(tm) Riding Club software for my daughter, and
verified by a test run that it actually works (honestly, I didn't ride
it for fun at all ;). When I was exiting the program, I got this
strange confirmation alert that didn't feel quite like the one's I've
encountered before. It didn't ask if I wanted to quit (nobody want's
to quit anything) or anything, it asked if I was _ready_ to leave.

I thought this was a quite nice way to put it, and started thinking
that perhaps if programs wouldn't call the user a quitter if their
work is not saved, they would enjoy the experience more. This in fact
is what IIRC the HIG recommends also.

Have you finished reading this message?-)

--
Kalle Vahlman, zuh iki fi