Re: [Usability] Burn:// and computer://

At 07:21 AM 1/16/2005, Tom Conneely wrote:

Would it be a good idea to allow files to be saved here when no CD was mounted also, and only block the burn behaviour when a read-only CD was in the drive?

How would you show what files are "saved" here? ("Saved" isn't the right word, since they're really just queued for burning.)

How would you show that files are queued for burning at all?

How would you deal with more than 650 MB of files queued?

Would you want it to start burning the instant that a blank CD-R was placed in the drive?

I'm not trying to say that your idea is bad. :) I'm just wondering how to deal with these instances.

/nm