[Usability] Menu editor & Control center

Hello fellow GNOME users,

         I have a few suggestions:

1.      I think it would have been very nice and easy, if the menu editing in GNOME could be done by right-clicking on the menu button like it is done in KDE, i.e. the menu editor being in-built in the menu button. It would be better than the existing way of keeping the menu editor as a separate program in the menu. It would feel like the program is more integrated. And I would also like GNOME to have the keyboard shortcuts option as in the KDE menu. Other than all the above, it would also help people moving from KDE to GNOME.

2.      I would like the GNOME Control Center to feture ALL the control settings of GNOME and be placed in the main menu contrary to placing it in a submenu.

I know this requires much effort. But I think it'll be worth it. Because it'll give it a more standard look. What do you say?

I apologize in advance if this topic/issue has already been discussed before here.

Zaheer Mohamed Kozhakkaniyil
zaheermk email com

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup