Re: [Usability] Default Save Location and Default Save Filetype in UI config

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005, Gian Marco Fenu wrote:

> Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 21:55:42 +0100
> From: Gian Marco Fenu <gianmarcofenu supermercatigieffe it>
> To: usability gnome org
> Subject: [Usability] Default Save Location and Default Save Filetype in
>     UI config
>
> Hi, it's a long time I use Gnumeric and I would like to have this two
> policy in the user interface configuration.

Someone was just asking about that on both the Abiword and Gnumeric IRC
channels.

You best best would be to check bugzilla and see if such as request has
already been filed against Gnumeric.  http://bugzilla.gnome.org
I believe there is already a similar request against Abiword
http://bugzilla.abisource.com

By the way this message is a little bit offtopic for this list but I
understand it is hard to know when to just ask developers directly.

Best of luck.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan

Inkscape http://inkscape.org