Re: [Usability] Re: [Desktop_architects] Printing dialog and GNOME

On Wed, 2005-12-21 at 16:25 +0100, Mateusz Łoskot wrote:
> Excause me, I've not expressed it precisely.
> I tried to say that I Nautilus file manager + desktop is highly integrated
> with GNOME, so currently there is no good substition.

That's not correct, nautilus is integrated into GNOME as it's the
default desktop and file manager.  If someone wants to run an
alternative, there is no reason why that isn't possible.  Have you tried
running Thunar?

Ross
                                          jabber: ross burtonini com
                                     www: http://www.burtonini.com./