[Usability] I just want say: thanks

Hey,

first: sorry for off topic but i think its the (only) right place for. Like many others i read the thread Linus took part in. Though in some points he could be right - finally he doesn't!
Gnome is nice the way it is!

He expresses himself in a way that isn't the right (e.g. "interface nazis").

He cant say something that bad about something he has no clue about. And I'm sure Linus hasn't got a clue. See the way he talks about the file dialog: If he had occupy himself with it he would know that it is possible,...

so...

I just want to say:
I love gnome and just want to say thanks.

oh,.. and:
Please, just protect people from using KDE! ;)

Florian Ludwig.