Re: [Usability] New Pathbar

IMHO, this is not a good idea.

First of all, it would be hard to differentiate between editing the text and actually clicking the link. It would be
yet another widget for the user to learn how to handle.

Second, removing the up arrow makes it  hard to use motoric memory.
If we keep the up arrow, the user doesn't need to move the mouse to go more than one level
up in the tree. He can just click the arrow as many times he needs.

However, I do agree that something have to be done about various control key kombinations in the file dialogs. They are completely hidden to the user and there is no obvious way to get help.

Regards
Uno Engborg