Re: [Usability] New Pathbar

> If you are bound to use the keyboard anyway, isn't a simple ctrl-l
> reasonable?

It is not, in my opinion. I really do think that the idea is very good.

"If you are bound to use the keyboard" :: very bad way of thinking.
"If you'd like to use it: we are also for you" :: I'd like to see this
                                                  instead!

It is simply crazy that there is no obvious way to type into the
default file-open dialog boxes. No, Ctrl-l if that is available
also there, is not intuitive. And what is easier: to teach somebody
--- my father, my supervisor, anybody --- how to use tab, or
clicking through a whole life?? I don't get this whole direction
where gnome is heading towards, it is definitly "unusability" instead
of the opposite. However, when one comes up with a nice idea, it
was more that a surprise to hear "If you are bound to use the
keyboard..."...

Best regards,
Baldvin Kovacs