Re: [Usability] xscreensaver UI update

On 4/19/05, Alexander Brausewetter <br absb de> wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 19.04.2005, 14:10 +1000 schrieb Luis Villa:
> > On 4/14/05, Alexander Brausewetter <br absb de> wrote:
> > > I am working on an UI update the for xscreensaver settings dialog and I
> > > would like to discuss the current results;
>
> > The mockups look like a great start- will the glade files just drop
> > into an existing xscreensaver or do they need code changes as well?
>
> Hi,
>
> they would require code changes because of new, changed and removed
> fields. Jamie Zawinski, the author of xscreensaver, said he would adapt
> the code if the changes are commonly accepted.

Cool. Obviously, then, I haven't used it, but the mockups look like
(if nothing else) a great start- I'd urge you to wait a few days, and
if you don't get any further feedback, go ahead and get them
committed- they might not be perfect but they'll be a big improvement
over what we currently have.

Thanks-
Luis