Re: [Usability] The new file chooser

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 john erling blad aftenposten no wrote:

And at those times, ctrl-L *is* available.

Sure, but I am one of those that never ever consider to use a user
interface that isn't point and click.. :p

How about double- or rightclicking the breadcrumbs? That has no function yet, so it could be made to show the text entry.

Well, I don't think it is very common to implement for serialized tasks!

Serialized tasks should be scripted. :-)

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen			student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778