Re: [Usability] nautilus folder creation
- From: Lucas Meneghel Rodrigues <lookkas gmail com>
- To: markus hammer <hammer kunstradio at>
- Cc: Gnome UI <usability gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Usability] nautilus folder creation
- Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 01:09:29 -0300
This is really weird...
> as it is now: the user creates a new folder, then has to right-click it
> again to
> rename it.
When I create a new folder in nautilus, the name "untitled folder" is
highlighted so I can rename it without further clicking. I use ubuntu
with gnome 2.8.
Am I missing something here?
P.S.: BTW, as far as I can remember, this is the same behavior that
I've got with gnome 2.6...
Lucas Meneghel Rodrigues
e-mail : lookkas AT gmail DOT com
e-mail : lucas AT feq DOT unicamp DOT br
jabber : lookkas AT jabber DOT org
ICQ # : 301 084 703
celular : 9738 2279
] [Thread Prev